Sqilline is actively seeking talented professionals for our dynamic Healthcare Data Science team. This is your chance to make a significant impact in the advancement of Large Language Models (LLMs), Natural Language Processing, and Machine Learning Algorithms. Take the first step and apply today!
Sqilline is a health-tech company that leverages real-world data and artificial intelligence technology for faster R&D in medicine and improved patient access and outcomes.
The company’s success is centred on its Danny Platform and Clinical Research Services.
Danny Platform is able to evaluate massive amounts of real-world data from multiple sources (EHRs, registries, labs, etc.) in the oncology and cardiology fields. The software provides comprehensive searches, in-depth analyses, predictions and treatment solutions to physicians, researchers and payers.
This is a full-time on-site role for a DATA SCIENTIST. The Data Scientist will be responsible for day-to-day tasks such as collecting and analyzing large datasets, building statistical models, creating data visualizations and reports. The Data Scientist will also be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and solve business problems using data-driven insights and recommendations.
As a member of our company, you will be part of a small, agile and innovation-driven team, working with current healthcare technologies.
Data Scientist Qualifications
- Expert knowledge of programming languages python and/or R. Knowledge of Java is a plus
- Strong background in multivariate statistics, multivariable calculus, linear algebra
- Experience with processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data of heterogenous sources (data collection, normalization, missing data imputation, etc.) and exploratory analyses
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms (regression-based models, random forests, Naïve Bayes, LSTMs, CNNs, etc.) and techniques (regularization, hyperparameter tuning, etc.
- Experience with programming frameworks for machine learning/deep learning (Scikit Learn, TensorFlow, keras, etc.)
- Experience with cloud services (Google Cloud, AWS, or Azure)
- Experience with data visualization tools/packages (Tableau, Spotfire, etc.)
- Experience in working with big data tools/platforms (Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
- Knowledge of SAP HANA and/or natural language processing are pluses
- Highly proficient, fluent in spoken and written English
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, economics, and/or other quantitative fields. MS or advanced degree
- 3+ years of practical experience in data science/data mining/statistical analyses
- Experience in working with clinical/healthcare data and clinical analyses, or prior experience in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have worked in multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Identify anomalies and data quality issues
- Build and improve pipelines for data extraction, normalization, and other preprocessing methods to ensure high quality of processed data
- Perform exploratory data analyses and identify patterns/trends to gain better understanding of clinical data
- Develop machine learning predictive models
- Document and present findings on data analyses and results
- Build data/analytics tools with the software development team for production
- Challenging work in a dynamic organization
- Full time position
- Attractive remuneration package
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Social Package
To apply for the Senior Data Scientist position, please submit your resume, cover letter and interest in the role to email@example.com