Sqilline is a technology and a leading real-world data company in Central Eastern Europe. We provide high-quality solutions and expertise in the fields of Data Analytics, ML / NLP algorithms, and AI in Healthcare.
Sqilline’s analytic software, Danny Platform is collecting, processing, and analysing massive amounts of Real-World Data from various hospital sources (EHRs, lab tests, registries) to give insight into RWE, improve patient access and outcomes.
The software provides comprehensive searches, in-depth analyses, predictions and treatment solutions to physicians, researchers and payers.
We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate individual to join our team as a Senior Key Account Manager, based in our office in Sofia, Bulgaria. As a Senior Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing key hospitals accounts in four countries, cultivating trust relationships, understanding researcher needs, and maximising sales opportunities. This role will involve frequent travel to regional countries and direct client interaction.
- Represent and promote Sqilline’s solutions and services
- Develop and maintain strategic professional relationships with all stakeholders
- Identify and address short and long-term researcher and physicians needs
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations to potential hospital accounts
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of our products and technology developments
- Gain access to key individuals within hospital accounts to identify opportunities for product utilization
- Complete monthly billing and reconciliation tasks to expedite invoice payment
- Regularly attend physicians visits
- Create and maintain database of key account information including key account profiles with updates on: current status & next steps
- Report directly to the Sales Director of the company
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Business, or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of professional work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of business experience in the Healthcare/Oncology field
- Previous experience in clinical trials field is a plus
- Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal skills and effective communication across diverse audiences
- Fluent in English
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Valid EU driver’s license
- Advanced degree (e.g., MBA) preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of Business/Sales Management experience in the healthcare industry
- Prior sales management experience preferred
- Preference for candidates currently residing in the location
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- This position would involve frequent travelling and making customer visits & calls
- Must be able to travel extensively (both in & out of the country). Must have a valid EU Driver’s license
- Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required
If you are a dynamic and driven professional with a passion for making a meaningful impact in the healthcare industry, we invite you to join our team at Sqilline. Together, we can contribute to advancing healthcare solutions and improving patient outcomes.