Migrate to SAP S/4HANA with Sqilline
- company News
- 7 months ago
There is no doubt we have entered revolutionary times since the coronavirus pandemic has disrupted all businesses worldwide. Digital age is inevitable, increasingly important, and it's affecting every single thing around us. In times when social distancing is the new normal, businesses are forced to reduce operational costs but at the same time enhance digital capabilities. To succeed, they must leverage the best, flexible, real-time technology solutions.
One such solution is SAP S/4HANA®.
IT IS TIME TO MIGRATE TO SAP S/4HANA
Moving forward with Sqilline, as your right SAP partner, the challenges of migration with the imminent deadline won't be so overwhelming. Sqilline could do it in 6 months. We will determine, implement, and maintain the right approach essential for your business transformation. Sqilline has the experience and knowledge to excel in with mature planning, validation, and execution to the end.
When it comes to SAP S/4HANA migration there is no single solution. It depends individually on each organization and the given situation.
STEPS TO MIGRATE
- Evaluate company database, platform, and configuration
- Prepare a roadmap and strategy for the project
- Make a decision on the most suitable approach for implementation - Greenfield, Brownfield or Landscape Transformation
- Conversion/Execution phase
The Greenfield approach - New Implementation
This is a new system implementation. Whether a customer is migrating from a non-SAP system or from an SAP ERP system, here we implement a fresh, clean, new SAP S/4HANA and then we migrate the necessary data in. With the greenfield approach, you have the opportunity to go the straight route, without being trapped re-analyzing your old environment.
Here we use standard data migration tools and content.
The Brownfield approach - System conversion
This is a conversion from an existing SAP ERP suite to SAP S/4HANA. In this scenario, we use the current system to analyze it, activate new features, and convert to SAP S/4HANA. Here we re-design the current processes to make them work in the S/4HANA environment. The brownfield method stabilizes the current system and upgrades it to work with SAP S/4HANA.
In this conversion, we use Software Update Manager (SUM) with Database Migration Option (DMO).
This is a consolidation approach, where you don't convert the whole system but only selective parts of the business processes. First, you decide on what processes gives you the best and fastest ROI and migrate then to S/4HANA.
Each approach has its advantages and disadvantages but choosing the right SAP Partner will accelerate your value.
- Sqilline is a certified SAP Partner having a long working relationship with SAP.
- We have more than 15 years of experience in SAP ERP implementation projects in various industries throughout the world.
- Our team of SAP experts has in-depth knowledge of next-gen technologies
- We have a successful history with clients
- We have the ability to retool and optimize as needed
- We are flexible, accountable, hands-on and always on-time
- We give full guidance and advice in order to achieve your long-term goals
Migrating to SAP S/4HANA is inevitable!
Get an early start with Sqilline's in-depth expertise.
Improve your performance and give your customers a better experience by making your enterprise more agile, innovative, and competitive.
Allow Sqilline to unleash for you the full potential of SAP S/4HANA.
Call us today!