Sqilline is a software and Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) that expertise in Big Data technology, machine learning algorithms, and AI. The company has built Danny Platform – an Analytics Healthcare Platform for real-world data able to evaluate massive amounts of unique patient records from multiple sources (EHRs, registries, labs, etc) from oncology, cardiology, ophthalmology, rare disease, and other fields. The software provides comprehensive searches, in-depth analyses, predictions, and treatment solutions to physicians, researchers, and payers.
The data-analytics capabilities enable hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, and reimbursement agencies to gain insight into real-world evidence of patient care, particularly in this era of value-based care.
We are looking to appoint a highly energized, passionate talent to join us in the position of Key Account Manager specifically for the hospitals/physicians segment.
In this position you will be responsible for managing all hospitals’ accounts, developing trust relationships with key personnel, understanding, and taking care of their needs and requirements, making presentations, making periodical teaching on new functionalities, and overall promoting the company’s portfolio of products.
- Represent and promote Sqilline’s portfolio of products
- Call on Physicians, Hospital Administrators, IT specialists, and any other individuals who are decision-makers in the process
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations providing solutions to potential customers
- Identify and address clients short and long-term needs
- Develop strategic relationships with physicians/specialists
- Act as the face of the company when dealing with potential partners
- Have knowledge of product and technology development and the Healthcare domain
- Gain access to key people within the accounts to identify opportunities for appropriate product utilization
- Understand and follow on healthcare market trends
- Complete monthly billing and reconciliation requirements, in order to minimize delays in invoice payment
- Collaborate frequently and provide feedback, while being briefed on campaigns and working through the sales pipeline for future activations
- Regularly attend and participate in client meetings and market exhibitions/summits to deepen client relationships as a trusted and valued partner
- Organize and conduct presentations on the compelling needs and help clinicians minimize the quantity of patient care
- Create and maintain a database of key account information including key account profiles with updates on:
- current status
- next steps
Qualifications you need
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Business, or a related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of professional work experience is required
- Experience as a sales representative is required
- Interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate across diverse audiences
- Exceptional ability to develop and sustain customer relationships
- Business experience in Healthcare
- The ability to travel in town and throughout the country
- A valid driver’s license
- Travels 40%
- The ability to work from home
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- This position primarily works outside of a traditional office environment, making frequent customer calls daily
- Must be able to travel extensively (both in town and throughout the country)
- It also requires frequent driving, sitting, standing, and walking. May stand for extended periods when facilitating customer meetings or walking in the facilities
- Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required
The job description listed above is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Managing Director from time to time.
This position is a proactive member of the sales team that will facilitate and secure new business and grow existing business in their assigned category.
Sofia and the country
National Key Accounts Hospitals
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on LinkedIn