The present website has been created by Sqilline Business Solutions, a private limited liability company incorporated and existing under the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria, registered with the Trade Register under UIC:200592205, with seat and registered address: 1680, Sofia City, Municipality of Sofia, District Krasno selo, Borovo, bl. 235, ent. B. fl. 2, apt. 4 (“Sqilline”), represented by the manager - Desislava Mihaylova, Tel: (359) 884 163 831, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Sqilline website (“The Website”) allows users to engage in a variety of activities, such as finding information about Sqilline products and services (including requesting a personal demo for some of the products), obtaining support for Sqilline products and services, subscribing to a newsletter to receive updates about products and services, contacting Sqilline through the Website contact form.
- The Website and its contents shall be used for informational, non-commercial, purposes only and shall not be copied, modified, distributed, transmitted, displayed, performed, published, licensed, transferred, rented, leased or sold without the express written consent of Sqilline granted in advance. The users shall not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Sqilline server, or the network(s) connected to any Sqilline server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website. Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, computer systems or networks connected to any Sqilline server, through hacking, password mining or any other means. Users shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website.
- Whenever necessary for quality update of the Website, for maintenance, repair or other related activities, Sqilline is entitled to temporarily restrict or suspend the access to the Website.
- Sqilline website does not require registration by its users and can be used without such. However, to engage in some of the activities, the users are to provide certain information, which may include some confidential or personally identifiable information, such as names and email address (“Personal Data”). Sqilline will keep confidential any information that is clearly labeled as confidential.
- By providing Sqilline with Personal Data, the users expressly agree that Sqilline may collect, use, store and otherwise process their Personal Data for the purpose of providing them with access to the Website and related activities and communications in which they agree to participate.
- Users are responsible for and agree to provide Sqilline with complete, true, and current information, including Personal Data, and to keep their Personal Data accurate and up to date. They can always correct or update their Personal Data.
- Furthermore, users may request information about their Personal Data stored with Sqilline, or that such data are corrected or deleted by contacting email@example.com. The deletion of Personal Data might prevent Sqilline from providing its services to the respective user.
- Sqilline might share personal information and utilization data only with third party service providers for the purposes of improving the Website and its services.
For further information, please contact Sqilline via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.